Do you love telling stories and building a community through effective marketing strategies?
Can you develop abstract ideas and turn them into engaging content?
Are you inspired by the places and people that surround you?
Are you inspired by art and design in all forms?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands and visionary developers. Our spaces are tactile, signature and layered. We have established our reputation through storytelling and concept-driven designs. As a multidisciplinary design collective, we do more than interior design. We think beyond our spatial limitations. Together, we create more than pretty pictures; we shape exciting and award-winning experiences.
Join our team!
This multi-faceted position relies on your experience, creativity, and initiative to contribute to the overall and ongoing development of Studio Munge and the Alessandro Munge Collection.
As a driven Marketing Coordinator, you will be relied on to develop and maintain brand constancy and top standards of communications across all channels through your strong ability to execute the directives from our Director of Marketing. In addition to managing your deliverables, you will also effectively coordinate external consultants encouraging innovation in all forms while always ensuring content produced is on brand, relevant and impactful.
We’re seeking an inspiring and passionate individual with accomplished talent to coordinate our multifaceted marketing strategies. If this sounds like a great way to express your many talents, join Alessandro and our dynamic team in designing a better Tomorrow.
- Social Media Management, including the development and communication of our brand pillars through the implementation of our social media content calendar, highlighting important dates to consider for content generation
- Community Management, including daily communication with our studio and followers while setting up, developing, and maintaining our CRM Systems
- Marketing Reporting, including data capture and analysis to accurately report the impact and outcome of marketing initiatives
- Business Development Support, including research on prospect clients and portfolio updates
- Copy Production, including coordination of editorial writers and in-house copywriting of staff bios, project descriptions, social media posts and more
- Graphic Production, including coordination of external collaborators and in-house production of creative graphics and marketing documents
- Photography Production, including coordination of external collaborators and in-house photography of staff portraits, behind-the-scenes, studio events, projects and more
- Video Production, including coordination of external collaborators and assisting of our in-house creative team
- Digital Platform Updates, including coordination of external collaborators and upload of produced content
- Other tasks as required to create new opportunities, increase visibility and brand value across all channels
- Relevant post-secondary education and proven track record in implementing marketing strategies in the cross-disciplinarity design sector
- 2-3 years of directly related experience in conventional and digital marketing including email and direct-mail marketing
- In-depth knowledge of and ability to extract insight from digital marketing metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge in paid media, general marketing techniques and practices
- Demonstrated experience in briefing external consultants, coordinating, and participating in multimedia content production including graphic design, copywriting, photography, and video
- Demonstrated experience in social media management and community development through engaging content dissemination
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and developing digital platforms
- Experience in e-commerce development is an asset.
- Proven experience implementing CRM concepts and database management to deliver strategic marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual French or Mandarin is an asset
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- CMS Software
- CRM Software
- Google Analytics
- WordPress & Shopify (preferred)
To apply, send us a cover letter highlighting why you would be the perfect candidate, an up-to-date résumé and a portfolio of work aligning with Studio Munge’s brand standards.
We look forward to meeting you!