Are you an outgoing and highly organised individual energised by your team’s success?
At Studio Munge, we bring spaces to life for many of the world’s most iconic luxury brands and sophisticated clientele. Our environments are holistically experiential, immersive, and thoughtfully curated thanks to an ever-expanding scope of work, including architecture, landscaping, interior, and product design. Closely mentored by Alessandro Munge, our award-winning multidisciplinary collective has created a global reputation through vibrant, purposeful, and narrative-driven designs.
Today, we're seeking an exceptional, dynamic, and service-driven Receptionist to join our team, to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures at our front desk. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high organisational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
The varied duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, greeting visitors, handling sensitive documents, and providing general administrative support to the management team and our staff. A successful Receptionist should have experience with a variety of office software (Outlook 365, Acrobat, Zoom, Adobe Suite) and handle administrative duties accurately. Ultimately, the Receptionist should ensure the office's smooth running and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide administrative assistance and front desk support, including scheduling of meetings and managing calls/correspondence
- Managing general email inbox
- Managing general voicemail inbox
- Managing boardroom reservations, refreshments for meetings and tidiness
- Greet clients at reception with great hospitality
- Arranging shipments, deliveries & couriers
- Maintain and organise files (hard copy and electronic)
- Create, update, and maintain document templates (in coordination with the Management team)
- Assist Management with project administration duties as needed
- Assist and plan for lunch and learns, staff social events, meetings, etc.
- Assist with internal office communications and staff team-building communications
- Provide general support/assistance to Management
- Order and coordinate office and kitchen supplies, help ensure general office tidiness and upkeep
- Assist in managing records of various financial transactions
- Collaborating with leadership to foster a collaborative, friendly, and effective workplace culture
- Competitive salary based on experience and industry standards
- Extra time off during the annual end of year studio closure
- Inspiring workspace with free parking
- Access to a state-of-the-art gym
- Healthy snack pantry
- Competitive health benefit package
- Open invitation to our regular team-building company events
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration or front of the house hospitality experience.
- Industry-related experience preferred i.e. Construction, Development, Architectural, Interior Design, Building/Material Supplier
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Office 365, Adobe suite and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.